Monday, October 17, 2011

10/17 arrival to Mexico

Today was a brand new experience.  This was my first trip out of the country.  I flew through Dallas and arrived in Guadalajara after dark so I did not see much.  I was a bit nervouse for my first cab ride in Mexico but I arrived safely at the hotel.  Yeah it has AC!  Tomorrow will be adventure trying to locate where Lauryn is staying-the athlete´s village.  She has yet to give me an address.  I also have to locate where to buy tickets to the games.  :(  BTW the keyboards in Mexico or at least the one at the hotel are very odd with all kinds of different symbols and the shift key to capitalize a letter is on the right side not the left.  I am having great difficulty typing.  Well it is almost 11 pm central time so I am off to get some sleep.  I will try to post pictures tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment